Smarthome's new Dual-Band Insteon Dimming Lamp module is great for controlling dimming plug-in lamps. It can be directly controlled by any Insteon module including a handheld mini remote, RemoteLinc, motion sensor or automation controller.
Dual band technology uses both powerline and RF wireless communication to ensure rock solid performance and it doubles as an Insteon access point or repeater, relaying Insteon powerline and RF signals to other Insteon modules in the network.
For non-dimming loads/lights, we recommend the 2635-222
Insteon Plug-In Lamp Module Features
- New slim design
- Local Control - control the plugged in lamp locally with on, off, bright and dim commands right at the module.
- Scene Compatible -incorporate the module into multiple lighting scenes
- Dual Band - Transmits and Receives Insteon RF and Powerline signals
- Doubles as an Access Point repeater
- Adjustable Ramp Rate - control how fast the light hits its desired on/off state
- Adjustable On Level - 32 brightness levels - set it to come on as dark or bright as you like
- Non Volatile Memory - remembers its address and last on/off state during a power failure
- Maximum load 300W incandescent only
- 2-year warranty
- cETL certified, confirms to CSA standards